For those summer evenings.
- 24 carlingford oysters
- 1 cup sea asparagus
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tblsp horseradish sauce
- 2 tomatoes (de-seeded, peeled and diced)
- Mix together the mayonnaise and horseradish. Now mix together the vinegar, oil and mustard.
- Place the opened oysters on a large plate with crushed ice.
- Toss the sea asparagus and tomatoes in the vinaigrette mix and spoon over the oysters.
- Over each oyster spoon a little of the horseradish aioli.
- You could also grate a little fresh horseradish over the top of the oysters if you wish.