A healthy, easy-to-prepare, meal.
- 500 g minced pork
- 1 onion (peeled and finely chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled crushed)
- 2 sticks lemongrass (very finely chopped)
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 bunch mint (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch coriander (finely chopped)
- 50 ml fish sauce
- 2 tblsp caster sugar
- green chili sauce
- 1 avocado
- 2 green chilli (de-seeded)
- handful fresh coriander
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- juice of 3 limes
- splash sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix all the ingredients together and then roll into little balls and place on an oiled baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes although you may want to shake them around during cooking as they tend to burn and stick because of the sugar.
- Meanwhile you can make little salad boats to serve them in.
- To make the garnish: Wash and separate a few heads of baby gem lettuce.
- Grate a cucumber, without the skin and mix with a finely sliced red onion.
- Add a splash of sweet chilli sauce and some extra coriander and mint.
- Add the juice of a lime and that’s it!
- Sauce Method:
- Blend in a food processor till smooth. Chill until ready to serve.
More by Domini Kemp:
- Rhubarb Clafoutis: Domini Kemp, Today show
- Fish Goujons the Domini Kemp way on Today
- Domini Kemp's Irish Stew