A vegetarian paté.
- 425 g tin of butter beans or fresh cooked
- 1 dsp tahini
- lemon juice
- 1 tblsp fresh mint
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- water or juice from beans
- Place the cooked beans, tahini, 1 clove of garlic, a pinch of sea salt, and a squeeze of lemon juice into a bowl and blend with a hand blender (or into the bowl of a food processor).
- Add the mint and enough lemon juice and sea salt until the required taste has been reached.
- Stir in the olive oil.
More by Lorraine Fitzmaurice:
- Muffuletta Sandwich
- Red Cabbage, Apple: St Patrick's Day Alternative
- Layered Spinach And Ricotta Crepes With Sauté Mush