A sun-kissed summer refresher from Garth McColgan
- (1 shot equals 35ml)
- 2 shots rum
- 1.5 shots fresh orange juice
- 1.5 shots apple and cranberry juice (mixed together)
- 0.5 shot fresh cream
- dash of fresh lime
- ice cubes
- Half fill your cocktail mixer with ice cubes then add all the ingredients.
- Shake well.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice and pour in cocktail mix to the top.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a strawberry wedge.
- To make the non-alcoholic version (Virgin Kiss), simply leave out the rum. This tastes fabulous too.
More by Garth McColgan:
- Latino Chilli Wraps with Guacamole
- Easter Cupcake Delights
- Irish Angus Burgers with Red Onion Marmalade