A nice dressing to liven up your salads.
- 1 pack or 300g beetroot pellets (chopped into 2" pieces)
- 2 tsp colmans or french mustard
- 2 tblsp cream
- 3 inces of horseradish (grated)
- In a large bowl mix the cream, mustard together, add the beetroot chunks and grated horseradish.
Richard's tip: If you happen to have some leftovers, add some more bullion, bring to the boil and blitz with a hand held blender. Check seasoning and serve as soup!
More by Richard Corrigan:
- Butter Poached Smoked Haddock with a German Potato Salad
- Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Rump Burger with Foccacia Bread and Chunky Chips