- 4 rumps of lamb
- 1 tblsp mustard
- 1 tblsp finely chopped herbs
- 1 tblsp breadcrumbs
- 4 tomatoes (de-seeded, peeled and chopped)
- 2 red peppers (diced)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 cup wild garlic
- Mix the mustard, herbs and breadcrumbs together.
- Seal the lamb rumps in a hot oiled pan.
- Transfer to oven and cook for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Brush each lamb rump with mustard and sprinkle the herb crust over the individual rumps.
- Slice lamb.
- Heat saucepan with a little olive oil.
- Cook the tomatoes and peppers for 4/5 minutes until soft. Add tomato paste.
- Add chicken stock. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Liquidise and strain. In a hot pan, toss the wild garlic in a little butter until soft - 30 seconds.