You can't go wrong with this simple, tasty recipe.
- 4 rooster potatoes
- 0.5 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4).
- Wash some rooster potatoes and cut into chunky wedges.
- Drizzle with a small amount of oil and plenty of black pepper
- For 4 large potatoes I would normally use ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Mix them all together in a bowl and place on a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until crispy and well cooked through to the centre.
- Serve with a little salad of lettuce, cherry tomato and cucumber.