Dr Eva Orsmond prepares this delicious salad with just 400 calories.
- 300 g fine french beans
- 1/8 of red onion
- 1 tomato
- 70 g drained tuna
- 1 boiled egg
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- black pepper
- hint of salt
- Steam the French beans for 8-10 mins. until just soft but not overcooked as the Italians say "al dente" you need to be able to bite them!
- Place French beans on a dish.
- Cut the tomato in slices and place over the beans together with red onion slices.
- Add drained tuna and hard boiled egg.
- Prepare the salad dressing with olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
Total calorie content = approx. 400kcals
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers