This tasty treat comes is at around 200k calories.
- 1 apple
- 40 g oats
- artificial sweetener
- oil to spray
- 1 pot of low fat, low calorie vanilla yoghurt
- Peel the apple and remove the core.
- Slice the apple in thin slices.
- Spray a small oven proof dish with oil.
- Place a layer of apples on the bottom of the dish and sprinkle half of the oats over it.
- Sprinkle with artificial sweetener and place the remaining apple slices over that.
- Finish off with a layer of oats and artificial sweetener.
- Place in a preheated oven approx 200 degree celsius for 12-15mins.
- Serve hot with vanilla yoghurt.
Total calorie content = approx 200kcals
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad