Punchy in colour and flavour!
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped (approx 100g)
- 5 carrots cut in small rounds (approx 500g)
- 1 vegetable stock melted in 1 litre of hot water from kettle
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 1 orange (grated rind and juice)
- white pepper
- hint of nutmeg
- Put the 1 tblsp of olive oil in your hot wok or pot you are using.
- Add the chopped onion and the carrots. Melt the vegetable stock in hot water from the kettle and add to the wok.
- Add the soy sauce, white pepper and hint of nutmeg.
- Grate the rind of your orange and squeeze the juice off it. Add these in the end.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes. If you prefer a creamier consistency liquidise withhand blender.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad