This delicious bake has just 400 calories.
- 3 chicken drumsticks with skin removed
- 2 carrots (approx 250g)
- 1 medium size potato (approx 150g)
- 1 small onion (approx 100g)
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary herb
- black pepper
- hint of salt
- sprinkle of soy sauce
- 0.5 chicken stock cube and water from kettle
- Spray your oven tray with olive oil. Peel the potato and carrots. Cut the carrots in rounds and potato in four.
- Place the onion, potato and carrots on the bottom of your tray and place the chicken drumsticks over the vegetables.
- Close rosemary sprig with a cotton string so that it does not lose pieces on the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce and hint of salt.
- Place in preheated oven in 200°C for 45 mins.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad
- Dr Eva's Operation Transformation pancake