A treat awaits!
- 4 'shells' of dried noodles
- 1 level teaspoon of diced red chilli
- 5-6 mushrooms (sliced)
- 2oz/50g brocolli
- 1 ½ mixed peppers (chopped)
- 0.5 courgette (diced)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 dsp oil
- chopped spring onions (for garnish)
- Dice all of the vegetables.
- Blanch and refresh the noodles (reference: tomato and bacon spaghetti).
- Stir-fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes until warmed and softened slightly but still retaining their colour and slightly crisp.
- Allow the vegetable mixture to cool down completely.
- Mix the vegetables into the blanched and refreshed noodles.
- Stir in the oil, chilli and lemon juice. Season accordingly.
- Arrange salad on each plate decoratively scatter with chopped spring onions.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Indulgent Chocolate Fondants: Kevin Dundon, Today
- Roasted Lamb Noisette, warmed tomato, pale ale
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon