Quick and easy to prepare.
- 200 g smoked salmon (finely sliced)
- 200 g fresh prawns
- 1 leek (diced)
- 1 celery stick (diced)
- 0.5 lemon (zest)
- 1 tblsp capers
- 150 ml cream
- 1 whole large egg
- 1 tblsp grated parmesan
- 1 tblsp chopped parsley
- 1 packet shortcrust pastry
- 20 g butter
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan & fry the diced celery for 2-3 minutes, then add the leek & cook for 1 min more.
- Add the prawns & cook until white on the outside but still pink in the centre.
- Add the smoked salmon, capers, parsley & lemon zest, stir everything together & remove from the heat.
- Beat the egg and add to the cream & parmesan.
- Roll out the pastry and bake blind at 180°C for 25 min.
- When cooked mix the cream mix & the fish together.
- Pour mix into tart base and cook for 30 min at 160°C until it wobbles.
- Serve with side salad.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon
- Apple Tart Fine with Chantilly Cream and Butterscotch