Keep it healthy with tuna and veggies!
- 1 small red onion (approx. 100g after it has been peeled)
- 1 courgette (approx. 150g)
- 1 red pepper (approx.140g)
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- olive oil to spray
- 100 g cous cous
- 70 g drained tuna in sunflower oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Wash the vegetables, peel and remove pips and bad parts. Cut courgette in thin slices. Cut pepper and onion in slightly thicker slices. Spray the oven tray with olive oil and place the vegetables on the tray and season. Sprinkle with soy sauce. Place in preheated oven in 200°C for 10-15mins.
- Place cous cous in a pot and add hot water as instructed on cous cous packet. Let stand for a few minutes and stir with fork to separate the grains.
- Add grilled vegetables and tuna that has been drained.
- Serve with balsamic vinegar.
Total calorie content = approx. 500kcal
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad
- Dr Eva's Operation Transformation pancake