There are just 400 calories in this Dr Eva Orsmond dish!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 eggs (approx. 65g each)
- 50 ml low fat milk
- 50 g light feta cheese
- black pepper
- 200 g broccoli
- 1 carrot (approx. 100g)
- Break two eggs in a bowl, add milk and mix with a fork.
- Pour oil into a frying pan. Pour egg/milk mixture into pan and let cook.
- In the meantime put your cut vegetables in a double boiler and steam.
- With a fork, break your feta cheese and sprinkle in the middle of your omelette.
- Turn over one half of your omelette to hide the feta cheese.
- Sprinkle with hint of salt and black pepper.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers