At just 350 calories this can't be beaten!
- 1 tblsp of olive oil
- 250 g plain tofu
- 1 carrot
- 1 courgette
- 150 g cabbage
- 0.5 small onion (approx 50g)
- 1 cm red chili (or less if you want it less hot)
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 0.25 cube of vegetable stock melted in 100ml of hot water from kettle
- Peel carrots and onion. Cut carrot and courgette in strips and onion into slices.
- Cut tofu into small cubes with sharp kitchen knife.
- Add 5ml of oil into the wok. When oil is hot add vegetables (carrots first)
- stirring frequently.
- After few minutes add onion, courgette and tofu pieces.
- Add spices (red chili, soy sauce and turmeric).
- Put the lid on and let the vegetables and tofu simmer for few minutes until vegetables are al dente.
- Stir frequently and if the vegetables start sticking to the pot add vegetable stock or hot water from kettle.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad