A low-fat dinner for all the family to enjoy.
- 1 chicken breast (approx 100g)
- 2 spinach leaves
- 1 big parsnip sliced (approx 200g after peeled and bad parts removed)
- 1 carrot (approx 100g)
- 1 small onion (approx 100g)
- 50 g low fat mozzarella cheese
- sea salt
- spray olive oil
- Cut chicken breast open with knife to create a butterfly and then flatten further with meat tenderiser.
- Place spinach leaves and mozzarella over the breast of chicken, roll the
- chicken and close together with 4-6 toothpicks.
- Place the chicken Kiev in slightly oiled tinfoil and close “inside an envelope” and place on one side of the oven dish.
- Peel and cut the parsnip, carrot and onion in slices and place over the other side of your oven dish that has been previously sprayed with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in 200°C oven for 20 mins.
- Check that the chicken is cooked before removing it from the oven. roasted vegetables might be ready a little bit earlier.
Total calorie content = approx. 450kcal
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad
- Dr Eva's Operation Transformation pancake