Your new favourite take away? It's your own kitchen.
- 250 g jasmine/basmati rice
- 1 large egg
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 small bunch coriander (chopped)
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Heat a large frying pan with a little oil.
- Beat the egg with a fork and pour it into the frying pan and allow to scramble a little.
- Add in the rice and mix it well with the scrambled egg.
- Mix in the diced tomatoes, spring onions and chopped coriander and serve.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Saturday Brunch: Crêpes Suzette with Strawberries
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Just Add Milk!
- Strawberry and Banana Iced Lolly Pops