Need something for the weekend? Here it is.
- 450 g sirloin beef (cut into very thin strips)
- 1 small head broccoli
- 100 g mange tout
- 0.5 green chilli (chopped very finely)
- 2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 200 g oyster mushrooms (torn roughly)
- 4 tblsp oyster sauce
- 4 tblsp water
- Cut the beef into either thin strips or medallions and set aside.
- Break the broccoli into spears also and prepare all of the ingredients.
- Heat a large wok with a little flavourless oil (sunflower) and add the diced chilli and garlic and cook gently for a few minutes before adding the beef.
- Add in the sliced beef and stir fry quickly until the meat is browned all over.
- Next add in the oyster mushrooms, broccoli spears and the mange tout and cook quickly with the beef for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the water and the oyster sauce and allow them to heat up fully.
- Serve the dish with noodles or a side portion of egg fried rice.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Saturday Brunch: Crêpes Suzette with Strawberries
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Just Add Milk!
- Strawberry and Banana Iced Lolly Pops