This is the only time you will ever see the plate this full!
- for the biscuit:
- 225 g flour
- 170 g butter
- 85 g sugar
- for the carmel:
- 55 g butter
- 55 g brown sugar
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 200 g milk chocolate
- Mix together the flour and butter until breadcrumb stage and stir in the sugar.
- Spread the mix in a baking tin 1cm deep and bake at 170°C for 20-30min (until golden).
- Boil the butter, brown sugar and condensed milk until it thickens and pour over the cooked biscuit base and allow to cool.
- Finely spread malted chocolate over the top.
- Cool and slice.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Who are ya' Coddle-in'? St Patrick('s Day dins)
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon