Cucumber, mozzarella and tomato appetisers.
- 1.5 cucumber (approx. 450g)
- 2 bags light mozzarella cheese (250g)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil leaves
- 5 g ready made pesto sauce
- black pepper
- Wash your cucumber and cut into good size slices.
- Place a small amount of pesto, mozzarella cheese and basil on top of cucumber base.
- Top with a cherry tomato and hold together using a cocktail stick.
Approx total = 513 kcal/14 kcal each
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad
- Dr Eva's Operation Transformation pancake