Searching for some healthy snacks to munch on while watching the greatest athletes in the world? Dr. Eva will have you eating like an Olympian with her low calorie sweet chili peppers stuffed with feta cheese and yoghurt.
- peppadew’s 165g drained weight
- 100 g light feta cheese
- 50 g natural yoghurt
- Mix together the feta cheese and natural yoghurt in a bowl.
- Carefully stuff the peppers with the mixture.
Approx total = 393 kcal/8 kcal each
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers