A delicious salmon dish with just 400 calories.
- 120 g salmon fillet
- lemon pepper/lemon and black pepper seasoning
- 1 scallion
- 250 g asparagus
- 2 carrots (approx. 200g, cut into strips)
- lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the salmon on oiled tinfoil, sprinkle with lemon pepper and lime juice and cook in the oven for 10-12 mins.
- Steam the asparagus and carrots strips until soft. Don’t overcook
- Sprinkle the scallions over the salmon and serve with asparagus and carrots.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad
- Dr Eva's Operation Transformation pancake