Light on calories but full of flavour!
- 120 g fillet steak (cut into strips)
- 1 head of white cabbage
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 1 leek (approx. 50g)
- 1 courgette (approx. 100g)
- 1 yellow/green/red peppers (a mix of approx. 150g)
- 50 g mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Steam cabbage to soften and separate the leaves.
- Cut mushrooms, leeks, peppers and courgettes into slices.
- Spray heated pan with a little oil and add vegetables and garlic. Fry for about 3-5 minutes and add tomatoes. Bring to the boil, then reduce temperature and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Add beef strips to tomato mixture and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Lay out 6 cabbage leaves and divide mixture between them.
- Roll each leaf and pin closed with cocktail stick.
Total calorie content = approx. 400kcal
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Tuna Steak with Fennel in Milk: Op Trans Recipe
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers