A delicious seafood linguine.
- 400 g mixed seafood (salmon, cod, mussels, clams, prawns)
- 2-4 langoustines
- 200 g pasta
- olive oil
- 600 g fresh tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- salt and pepper
- Make the sauce by cooking the onion and garlic in some olive oil on a low heat for ten minutes, add the wine, let it bubble and add the tomatoes, leave this to cook for 20 minutes. Put on a large pot of water to cook the pasta.
- Heat some olive oil in a medium frying pan and add the seafood, including the shellfish, pour over the tomato sauce and cover, cook for five minutes. Drain the pasta and divide between two serving dishes.
- Spoon over the sauce and seafood and top with a feisty-looking langoustine and a sprig of flat leaf parsley.