A delicious dessert with only 200 calories!
- 1 banana
- 1 low fat vanilla yoghurt
- 50 g raspberries
- Peel the banana and cut length ways in half and place on a baking tray on which you have placed a sheet of baking paper.
- Bake at 200°C for 10-15mins until soft and slightly brown.
- Place the half bananas on a plate and pour the vanilla yogurt over and serve with raspberries.
More by Dr Eva Orsmond:
- Turkey Curry Stir-Fry, Dr Eva style
- Mini Homemade Burgers
- Chickpea Burgers with Cucumber Raita and Green Salad