A healthy snack for fussy eaters.
- for 16 to 20 lollipops
- 2 large chunky salmon fillets (skinned)
- 3 tblsp mild curry powder
- 3 tblsp runny honey
- 1 tblsp virgin olive oil
- 16 to 20 cocktail sticks
- for the cous cous stars:
- 0.5 yellow pepper (chopped)
- spring onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 tblsp butter
- Cut salmon into 8 to ten pieces.
- In a bowl, mix curry powder and honey into a paste.
- Add in virgin oil.
- Roll salmon pioces in paste.
- Place onto cocktail sticks.
- For the Cous Cous stars:
- Put on an oiled baking tray and grill for 10 minutes, turning half way through.
- Measure water, raisins and chopped veg and salt into saucepan; bring to boil.
- Stir in couscous and butter; cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; fluff with fork and place on plate.
- Make a shape with a star cut out and present with salmon lollipops.