A gorgeous dessert in under a minute!
- 250 g frozen strawberries
- 150 g frozen raspberries
- 250 g mascarpone
- 150 g clotted cream
- 50 g icing sugar
- Put the strawberries and raspberries into liquidiser and blitz for 30 seconds.
- Add in the mascarpone, the clotted cream and icing sugar and blitz for 10 seconds.
- Put into dishes and serve at once.
More by Louise Lennox:
- Hot Cross Buns time
- Something for the weekend: Irish Breakfast Scones
- Valentine's Day Choc Fudge Lollies: Louise Lennox