The perfect puree for your baby.
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 30 g onion (finely chopped)
- 125 g lean minced beef
- 250 g swede, chopped
- 2 tomatoes (skinned, de-seeded and chopped)
- 250 ml unsalted chicken or beef stock
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and sauté until softened.
- Add the minced beef and sauté, stirring occasionally until browned.
- Add the swede and tomatoes, pour over the stock, holding back a little if a thicker consistency is preferred, and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Blend to a puree of the desired consistency.