Finger food that's easy to prepare.
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 110 g boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into very small strips)
- 1 small carrot (peeled and coarsely grated)
- a handful of beansprouts
- 1 spring onion (thinly sliced)
- 0.5 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp plum sauce
- 2 wheat tortilla wraps
- Pre heat the grill to high.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir fry the chicken for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable and stir fry for a further 2 minutes, until the chicken has cooked through and the vegetables have softened slightly (but aren’t completely soft).
- Stir in the soy sauce and one teaspoon of the plum sauce, and remove from the heat.
- Spread the remaining plum sauce over the two wraps (a teaspoon on each). Divide the filling between the wraps, spooning it on to the lower half of each wrap. Fold over the left and right hand sides of the wrap, then roll up from the bottom, so that the filling is completely enclosed.
- Carefully transfer the filled wraps to a grill pan, sitting them seam side down. Grill for 1 – 1 ½ minutes.
- Watch carefully as the wrap can scorch easily.
- Serve immediately.