- mixed soft fruit
- 4 leaves gelatine
- 140 ml elderflower cordial
- 2 tblsp (heaped) caster sugar
- 425 ml prosecco
- Put the fruit into the molds and refrigerate them with the Prosecco.
- Soak gelatin leaves in a bowl with some cold water for a minute then drain and add to a bowl over simmering water with the cordial.
- Stir until a syrup.
- Add sugar, stir to dissolve this, remove and cool for a minute.
- Remove fruit and wine from fridge.
- Add Prosecco to cordial mix and pour over fruit. Push fruit under gently and refrigerate for at least one hour to set.
- To serve turn onto a plate and add some freshly whipped cream. Sprinkle with some cinnamon.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say