- 500 g turkey mince
- 0.50 red onion (grated)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 tsp madras curry powder
- a handful of chopped fresh coriander
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tblsp sunflower oil
- 4 burger buns
- salad and mango chutney or lime pickle, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix together the turkey mince, onion, garlic, curry powder, coriander and egg yolk with a little salt and pepper.
- Combine well with your hand.
- Then shape into four flat burgers patties.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat, then cook the burgers for 5 minutes each or until cooked through.
- Slice the burger buns in half and toast the cut sides.
- Place the salad on the bottom halves of the warm buns, then top with the burgers and chutney or lime pickle.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say