- 1 round wheat tortilla wrap as a base or 1 wholemeal pitta pocket (open and cut in half as the base for 1 person)
- 50 g roasted red and yellow peppers in olive oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons pesto
- 45 g soft goat's cheese
- 1 large handful of frozen garden peas
- 8 black olives
- Slice pitta pocket in half so you have two oval bases (alternatively we can use the tortilla base).
- Drain the peppers, reserving the oil.
- Spread 1 tablespoons of pesto over the base.
- Scatter over the peppers and crumble over the goat's cheese.
- Throw the peas over the cheese.
- Mix the remaining pesto with a tablespoon of oil from the peppers.
- Drizzle over the pizza.
- Scatter the olives over. Gently heat under the grill until slightly melted.
- Serve with lots of greens of your choice - watercress and rocket are particularly nutritious!
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say