- 625 ml double cream
- 125 ml milk
- 100 g sugar
- 2 vanilla pods (split in half and scrape out the seeds)
- 2 leaves gelatine
- small bunch of mint
- 1 pineapple
- pineapple and passion fruit puree:
- 4 passion fruits
- 250 ml passion fruit puree
- 15 g sugar
- 10 mint leaves
- Bring the cream, milk, sugar and vanilla to the boil then remove from the heat.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water, when soft add to the mixture.
- Allow to cool to room temperate, then whisk and pour into moulds. Place in the fridge for 6 hours or until set.
- For the Pineapple and Passion Fruit Puree:
- Heat the passion fruit seeds with 50ml of passion fruit puree and the sugar until dissolved.
- Combine with cold puree and taste if its still to tart add more sugar. Dice pineapple and mix with passion fruit puree and mint.
- To Serve:
- Place the mould in hot water for 2 seconds and turn the panacotta on to the bowl and remove the mould.
- Spoon the fruit and sauce around the panacotta.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say