- 10 cup mixed greens
- 400 g broad beans (frozen or canned)
- 9 tblsp olive oil
- 14 plum tomatoes (quartered)
- 9 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 300 g feta cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup fresh dill
- 30 pitted black olive
- salt and pepper
- Wash greens, and set aside in a bowl.
- Cook Fava beans in salted boiling water until tender, about 9 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a deep pan. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook , turning occasional, for nine minutes.
- Add feta cheese to pan, cook for two minutes. Add beans, dill, olives, salt and pepper.
- Remove immediately from heat. Set aside for five minutes.
- Add the warm ingredients to the bowl of mixed greens. Serve with crusty bread.