- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion (approx 100g)
- 750 g cauliflower
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 l hot water from the kettle
- Put the olive oil in your hot wok or pot you are using.
- Add 1tsp of red curry paste or less if you prefer less spicy soup.
- Add the chopped onion and the cauliflower. Melt the vegetable stock in hot water from the kettle and add to the wok.
- Add the soy sauce and turmeric and let simmer for 20 minutes. If you prefer a creamier consistency liquidise with hand blender.