- 1 medium potato (approx 150g)
- 0.50 red pepper (approx 50-70g of red pepper)
- 1 courgette (approx 100g)
- 1 tomato (approx 100g)
- 2 eggs (approx 65g each)
- 50 ml low fat milk
- 50 g light mozzarella cheese
- Peel potato. Wash and cut all the vegetables and steam for approx. 10mins.
- Break two eggs with fork and mix with milk.
- Spray oil your ovenproof dish.
- Place the cooked but still al dente vegetables on the oven dish.
- Pour egg/milk mixture over the vegetables.
- Place sliced tomatos over the last layer.
- Place thinly cut Mozzarella slices to the top layer.
- Sprinkle with hint of salt, black pepper and oregano if you like that flavour.
- Bake in oven at 180°C for approx. 20 mins.
Total calorie content = approx. 350kcals