A delicious main course.
- 50 g bread crumbs
- 1/2 a lime (zest and juice)
- 1 table spoon of parsley
- 2 pollock fillets
- tartar sauce
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes and simmer in lightly salted water for 15 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile mix the bread crumbs, lime zest and juice and chopped parsley together. Season fish, spread tartar sauce over fish and add bread crumb mixture on top.
- Pan fry for 3 minutes on a medium heat and then transfer to a grill for another 3-5 minutes or until crisp and golden on top.
- When the sweet potatoes are softened removed from water and mash, adding butter and seasoning to taste. Using two large spoons quenelle the sweet potato mash onto a plate. Place the crispy Pollack fillets on top and add a little lime juice to finish.