It can be Sundae everyday with this quick, easy dessert.
- 50 g butter
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 ml cream
- digestive biscuits
- 1 banana
- 200 ml cream for whipping
- Place the sugar in a heavy bottomed saucepan and melt over a high heat to make a caramel.
- Then add in the butter and cream. Stir and leave to come to the boil.
- Turn the heat down and leave until you have a fairly thick fudge sauce and leave to cool.
- Whip your cream into soft peaks.
- Crumble the biscuits into two sundae glasses and drizzle over a little of the toffee sauce.
- Slice the bananas and add half on top of the biscuits.
- Add the cream then the remaining bananas and toffee sauce.