A great side dish for when you're entertaining.
- 500 g wild mushrooms
- 25 ml olive oil
- 100 g butter
- 25 g lemon juice
- 80 ml olive oil
- 2 shallots (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 g turmeric
- bay leaf
- sprigs thyme
- sprigs tarragon
- 100 g pearl onions
- 125 ml white wine
- 250 ml white wine vinegar
- 180 ml stock
- 300 g rocket
- 100 g freshly shaved parmesan
- balsamic dressing
- Clean and wash mushrooms in oil and butter and squeeze over lemon juice and allow to cool.
- Warm olive oil add shallots, garlic, spices and herbs and cook for 30 seconds.
- Combine all the liquids and pour into herbs and spices and bring to the boil, when boiled pour over mushrooms.
- Leave to cool and store in fridge until required
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Crêpe Souffle with Chocolate & Cranberry
- Who are ya' Coddle-in'? St Patrick('s Day dins)
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote