You know how tasty they are, but did you know how quick they are?
- 110 g plain flour
- 110 g butter
- 65 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 125 g blueberries
- nutmeg (a pinch)
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Slowly add the eggs, mix for 3 minutes.
- Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour, overnight if possible.
- Place a spoonful of muffin mixture into each case, filling each just to over half way.
- Stud each muffin with approximately 8 blueberries.
- Bake at 200ºC (Gas 6) for 20 minutes.