You might break your own speed record in the kitchen.
- 350 g tagliatelle or spaghetti
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 0.5 chopped onion
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 250 ml cream
- 2 tblsp sundried tomato paste
- 400 g tuna in oil (drained)
- 120 g frozen peas
- 1 tblsp chopped parsley
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp capers
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente.
- Drain and toss with half the olive oil.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook for 2 minutes until soft. Add the garlic and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Stir in the cream and sundried tomato paste.
- Add the tuna and peas and reduce for 1 minute.
- Stir in half the parsley with tomatoes and capers.
- Add pasta and season.
- Toss lightly and serve sprinkled with remaining parsley.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Crêpe Souffle with Chocolate & Cranberry
- Who are ya' Coddle-in'? St Patrick('s Day dins)
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote