Why not try these delicious Christmas cookies.
- 155 g butter
- 230 g caster sugar
- 2 egg
- 340 g cream flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 200 g chocolate chips
- Take the butter and caster sugar and cream light, cake beater top speed.
- Stream the egg into above while mixing. Sift the flour and baking powder three times and fold into the above.
- Dough temperature: ambient
- Resting time: Place in refrigerator
- Scaling weight: 40g – 16 pieces
- Roll each piece into a round ball. Press into cookie star tray and place in cookie stick.
- Bake at 180° C for 20 minutes.
- When baked, decorate with sugar paste snowflake.
Christmas recipes from the National Bakery School, Dublin Institute of Technology, Kevin Street, Dublin 8.