- 4 free range organic eggs
- 100 ml double cream
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives
- 0.25 tsp curry powder
- 15 g good quality caviar
- 6 shots vodka
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 5 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Run the eggs under cold water until they are completely cooled.
- Cut the top off each egg neatly, making sure not to break the shell.
- Scoop out the cooked egg and place into a small bowl.
- Add half the cream and beat with the eggs until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the chopped chives, curry powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each eggshell with the mixture.
- Whip the remaining cream and place a dollop on top of the egg and garnish with some caviar.
- Serve with a shot of ice-cold vodka.