- for the dough: (makes 3 x 8 inch pizza bases)
- 325 g strong flour
- 3.50 g easy blend yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 ml olive oil
- 25 ml warm milk
- 162 ml warm water
- for the topping:
- back bacon, 1 slice per pizza
- pork sausages, 1 each per pizza
- black pudding, slice per pizza
- plum tomato, ½ each per pizza
- button mushroom, 2 each per pizza
- 1 egg per pizza
- tomato ketchup or brown sauce (your preference)
- For the Dough:
- Mix flour, yeast and salt together in a larger mixing bowl, stir in the olive oil and milk. Gradually add the water mixing well to form a soft dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Transfer to a clean bowl. Cover with a damp cloth and leave for 1.5 hours, or until doubled in size.
- Roll our pizza dough on a well floured surface and coat with choice of sauce.
- Arrange breakfast ingredients on pizza. Crumble black pudding around. Finally, crack the egg into the middle.
- Place on pizza stone in the oven at 220ºC for 12 minutes.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say