- for the lamb chops:
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp thyme (chopped)
- 1 tblsp spices or curry powder
- for the ratatouille and feta cheese:
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 aubergine
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes
- 1 tblsp tomato paste
- 2 shallots (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled & crushed)
- 1/2 glass white wine
- 1 tblsp oregano
- 100 g diced feta cheese
- For the Lamb:
- Mix the oil and thyme and coat the lamb cutlets.
- Season with the spices, and salt and pepper.
- Sear on a hot griddle pan on both sides for 5/6 minutes.
- For the Ratatouille:
- Sauté the shallots for 1 minute, add the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the paste and wine, season and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Dice the aubergine, courgette and pepper in an oiled pan.
- Sauté the pepper for 2 minutes.
- Add the courgettes, aubergine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season, add the tomato sauce and oregano.
- Mix and just before serving add the Feta cheese.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say