- 1 kg baby squid tube (cleaned)
- 200 g tentacles
- 100 g spicy chorizo sausage
- 100 g sweet chorizo sausage
- 200 g feta cheese
- 1 pint white wine
- 20 ml good olive oil
- You can find squid in most good supermarkets already cleaned.
- Put the white wine and chorizo into a pan- bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Take the chorizo out of the wine, peel off the skins, chop into small dices.
- Chop the feta into small dice and mix with the chorizo.
- Take the squid tubs and ¾ fill with the mix using a teaspoon or a piping bag.
- Barbeque-approx 2 minutes.