- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 0.25 onion (chopped)
- 25 g gammon (chopped)
- 4 baby leeks, chopped
- 100 g fresh peas
- 150 ml chicken stock
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- sesame sticks
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Add the onion, gammon and leeks and cook for four minutes.
- Add the peas and stock to the saucepan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into the bowl of a food processor and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Blend the mixture until the soup has a smooth texture. Pour the soup back into a saucepan and simmer until hot all the way through, but not boiling.
- Pour the soup into flask.