- 200 g cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tsp honey dijon mustard
- 1 tsp cup mayonnaise
- 10 grapes
- 1 small bag of mozzarella balls
- 6 leaves of fresh basil
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 2 ripe tomatoes (chopped)
- 4 slices low fat cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 flour tortillas (or this can be on sliced brown bread)
- In medium bowl combine chicken, grapes, cheese, mustard, mayonnaise, green pepper, and one tomato and toss to coat well.
- Place tortillas on work surface and line with lettuce leaves and cheese. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas.
- Add the fresh Basil and sliced Tomatoes and roll up tightly, enclosing filling. Wrap in waxed paper and place in lunch box.
- This mixture can also put in a sandwich were you can cut it into character shapes to make it more interesting
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say