A traditional Spanish dish that tastes great!
- one chunk of fresh tuna person
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 glass of dry sherry (or 1 glass of white wine and a little sherry vinegar)
- salt, pepper
- fresh oregano (chopped)
- spanish olive oil
- 1 bay leaf, a little parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and then add the the onions, sliced into thin rounds plus the chopped garlic and the bay leaf..
- Allow to cook until soft and translucent. Now add the tuna in chunks or cubes together with the wine/sherry or sherry vinegar. Season with a little salt and pepper and add both the chopped parsley and oregano.
- Cover with a lid and allow to cook while simmering. The tuna is ready when cooked all the way through.
More by Eamon Ó Cathain:
- Steamed Baby Leeks With Mustard Sauce And Hard Boiled Eggs
- Chorizo with Haricot Beans and Red Wine
- Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Sage Pesto with Rosemary and Lemon Roast Potatoes